Tuesday 22 January 2013

My 3 webpage designs

web design 1


Here is my first web page design; I’ve experimented with a metallic silver background and colour-scheme to enhance our rock genre, and also to give the page an official, ‘solid’ look. Also, to support the ‘release’ of the band’s new music video the silver effect can indicate and cross reference the narrative of our music video, as a band member plays a silver statue. I’ve then extended this colour-scheme by tinting the YouTube, Facebook and Twitter logos to a silver colour also – this suggests that this band is modernised and spread among popular social networking sites. The Apple logo’s particularly will highlight the band’s modernity and will support diversity of accessing music – for example ‘Download on iTunes’ encourages the audience to use other software to access their music. Below the main image and the optional links, I’ve posted an up-to-date video from YouTube, I’ve done this to show where our music video will go once we’ve finished it – the video will be accessible straight away, and the fact that it’s on the home page will rectify its importance.

No comments:

Post a Comment