Tuesday 9 October 2012

Lip Syncing Anaylisis

I found the lip syncing task to be relatively challenging in that it required a great deal of confidence and accuracy in time, both of which I found (at first) off-putting. However, after accomplishing my final goal of creating a lip-syncing piece of film, I understood how much pressure an actor of mine would be placed under. Therefore more thought and consideration will be given to those in front of the camera.

Here is an example of two people lip syncing, unlike my own version, they have shot their footage from one shot only, whereas I had three different takes from free different angles. And then on Final Cut Express, I cut each shot to the place I wanted it and created a video of myself lip syncing, jumping to different shot at each time.

No comments:

Post a Comment