I thought that bringing a questionnaire to the audience would be qicker and easier than asking them to log on to Survey Monkey and answer it online. It also assured me that the audience were putting genuine effort into answering the paper questionnaire, rather than skipping questions on the online questionnaire.
I've had past experience with using websites such as SurveyMonkey, and I find it simple and easy to navigate. I've therefore spread my questionnaire across both elements (on paper to hand out, and on the online SurveyMonkey wensite) so that our group would essentially have more information and feedback to act on.
Find our survey here: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/3ZML73S
YEAR 13.Audience Research Questionnaire
1. What is your age? (Tick 1)
2. What is your gender? (Tick 1)
3. Which Music Channel do you use the most? (Tick 1)
4. Rank each artist from 1-5.
1 = Excellent 2 = Good 3 = Average 4 = Bad 5 = Terrible.
5. How often do you watch a music video? (Tick 1)
6. What of the four is the colour you like the most? (Tick 1)
7. What is your occupation? (Tick 1)
8. What do you think sells a music track the most? (Tick 1)
9. Which genres do you enjoy the most? (Tick 2)
10. When watching a music video (of the rock/indie genre) what do you expect to see? (Tick 5)
Thank you for your time.